On the 20th February we held the Mid Cherwell Neighbourhood Plan Engagement Day. Attached is a summary from the day.
It was a great day with nearly 100 people registering their attendance, learning about what is happening and lodging 471 comments across a range of topics.
The top 7 comments/requests were:
* No building on Greenfield x62 comments
* Retain bus transport x28
* Move heavy goods traffic off of camp road x27
* Play parks required to support community recreation x 26
* Need for local shops x 24
* Dog walking areas x23
* Healthcare provision (doctors/pharmacy) x21
# Within the next month we are expecting to see the NEW Master Plan from the Council and Dorchester which will outline in more detail the even bigger development of Heyford Park.
## We will want to ensure the community has its say, so keep an eye on www.heyfordparkresidents.org.uk for more details.