Please note the next RA meeting will be held ON 30.01.2019 BETWEEN 7-9pm at The Community Centre.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
School Space and HPFS will be in attendance to discuss the current issues residents are experiencing booking and using the school’s facilities for their events/activities. Please come and be heard.
A reminder of the meeting tonight at 7-9pm at The Community Centre, Brice Road, Upper Heyford.
Notification of Road Works – Important
Dear All, the following road works/closures are due to take place on Heyford Park shortly;
We are making changes to the roads around Camp Road, residential areas and the north side of Camp Road which affects the school .
Please note that all of these changes affect vehicles and there will be very few amendments to any pedestrian routes.
• On 31st October 2018 the vehicle entry/ exit at Dow Street at Camp road will be closed. This will be closed for an extended period to allow the reconstruction of Camp Road and the reconstruction of Dow Street .
• On 5th November 2018, Bovis Homes have arranged for the daytime closure ( 09.00 til 16.30 ) of the western end of Gordon Road to provide a safety buffer while the water tower is demolished. Expected duration 2 -3 weeks.
• During these closures the residents will need to use alternative routes via Wellington Road and Dacey Drive
There are also changes to the Camp Road traffic management and the entrance to the airbase and school drop off .
As of 31st October, the existing traffic control scheme will be removed and camp road will be opened up to 2 way traffic for a short period while the next section of works ( Dow street + airbase / school drop off entrance) to be prepared.
We are planning to change over the scheme at mid morning on 5th November and the following changes will be introduced-
• Open up access to airbase and school drop off / coaches via the original access by the Dorchester offices
• Close off access to airbase opposite the old bus layby
• Introduce traffic lights In Camp Road around the Dow Street / airbase junction
With the upcoming Parish split (Heyford Park and Upper Heyford) a new Parish Council will shortly be created. Initially, this will be on a shadow basis, working with the existing PC, then post the elections next May, the Heyford Park Parish Council will operate on a standalone basis.
If you wish to put yourself forward for the Shadow Parish Councillor role, please email your name, address and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following attachments explain the role and the powers in more detail.
Please note that the next RA meeting will be held on Wednesday 26th September (7-9pm) at The Community Centre.
A representative from Dorchester will be attending the RA meeting to answer any queries you may have. If you are unable to attend or wish to pose your question in advance, please reply below. If you intend on coming along, please also let us know below so we can make sure there is sufficient seating for all.
On behalf of the committee, we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.
Please find attached a letter which you will shortly receive. If you have any queries, please contact Davies & Partners on (01280) 704808 or if you have specific questions you wish the Residents Association to raise on your behalf, please email email@example.com
Councillor briefing July 2018
Please find above the link to the July edition of the Councillor Briefing.
Dorchester are holding a further open session on Thursday 26th at The Community Centre between 5.30pm and 7.30pm.
Come and see the new Masterplan and raise any queries you have with the Dorchester team
Masterplan drop in flyers
Please remember the next RA meeting will be held at The Community Centre on Wednesday 25th July 2018 between 7pm and 9pm. ALL WELCOME
Please see below for the latest draft minutes.
June RA minutes