Residents and Community Development Association
Notice of Annual General Meeting & Agenda
27th February 2021 noon to 2pm
Zoom link available at 10am
All residents of Heyford Park and all community Organisations based at Heyford Park have automatic membership of the Association. Each household and each organisation has one vote.
- Apologies for absence and welcome (Chair)
- Agree minutes of last AGM (Chair)
- Financial Report (Treasurer)
- Short recap of RA activities throughout 2020 (Chair)
- RA role in the Community (Chair)
- Acceptance of Applications for Committee members (Deputy Chair)
- Election of Committee members by association members in attendance (Deputy Chair)
- Acceptance of Applications for Elected Persons on the Committee (Deputy Chair)
- Selection of Position Holders (Honorary Secretary, Honorary Deputy Chair, Honorary Treasurer) by Committee Members (Deputy Chair)
- Election of Honorary Chair (Secretary)
- Proposed schedule of meetings for 2021
- Any other business
To qualify for the committee, you must be a resident at Heyford Park and you will need endorsements from two other residents of Heyford Park (not from your own Household).
Please post your form through the letterbox of 18 Harris Road for the attention of Marc Thielke. Forms can be found in the last copy of the Valley News or in Sainsburys.
4 New members are required to join the committee and help our Community. Can you participate in 8 meetings per year?